Monday, September 13, 2010

A New Begining

Tomorrow's the big day, arms shiver, teeth clatter, legs wobble and hearts race as I think about it. Oh yes, my first day of college. New people, new teachers, new rules and routine, a whole new experience unfolds on front of me. The scariest thing about all this is not the new, for me it's the lack of old, not having my friends, my teachers, and nothing is familiar to me. I can only imagine myself being as home in college as a rabbit would on Mars.
To mark this milestone I have decided to re-start blogging for the umpteenth time. So here it is, my guide on how to live wrongly throughout college, I've also started up a youtube channel as I may give video production a try so if you are interested http://www.youtube.com/user/HowToLiveWrongly.
My Summer was interesting, I plan on saving most of my Summer stories for rather boring days to keep you lot entertained, because not everyday in my life is extraordinay, about 1% of my life is average.
If you choose to follow my blog, and I really hope you do, you can look forward to stories such as:

Why wild animals and I do not mix.
How I ended up in Malaga airport wearing a cowboy hat, sunglasses and a bathrobe.
Why I will never buy a cheap tent again.
Holiday friends, and how they differ from real friends.
My obcession with a woman older than my mother.
And much more.

Thank you for taking your time to read this short introduction;
Just remember, the real fun starts tomorrow,
Until then I bid you all farewell.

How To Live Wrongly.

No comments:

Post a Comment